Do you want to achieve a brighter smile? Maybe you have multiple dental issues like crooked teeth or gum disease that you want to treat in one dental office.
At Brilliant Smiles Family Dentistry, we offer cosmetic, general, and restorative dental treatments for patients of all ages.
Dr. Sheryl Jenicke provides extensive dental care so her patients can receive all of the treatments they need under one roof.
We welcome you to explore our dental services and learn more about treatments in our Cadillac, MI, dental office.
Dental Services in Cadillac, MI
With our complete dental services, we help patients achieve their smile goals and improve their overall dental health:
With cosmetic dental care, patients can improve the aesthetics of their smile:
- Clear Braces: We use clear aligners to address mild to moderate orthodontic problems. Clear braces are convenient for patients to use and does not require wires that can pinch and damage the gums.
- Porcelain Veneers: Dental veneers cover one or more crooked, discolored, or damaged teeth. Veneers are customized to match each patient’s desired tooth shape and shade.
- Dental Bonding: Tooth bonding uses biocompatible materials that cover dental damage and discoloration. We recommend dental bonding treatment for patients with tooth chips, cracks, gaps, and fractures.
- Teeth Whitening: GLO teeth whitening can whiten teeth by multiple shades using whitening gel and a curing light. Professional teeth whitening can show more visible results after treatment.
Our general dental treatments are preventative in nature, meaning they help stop dental problems before they worsen. General care includes:
- Custom Mouthguards: Wearing a custom mouthguard during contact sports protects the teeth and gums. Wearing a custom-made professional sports mouthguard can also protect braces and other orthodontic treatments from damage.
- Emergency Dental Care: Please contact our office if you have a dental emergency. Common emergencies can include lost or broken teeth and toothaches.
- Family Dentistry: Because we are a family practice, we see patients of all ages and tailor treatment to their needs, especially as they age.
- Laser Dentistry: Dental lasers offer comfortable treatment for gum disease, tongue-tie, and lip-tie. Lasers use light and heat to cut and contour tissue.
- Tooth Extraction: Our team will recommend dental extractions if patients have severely infected or impacted teeth.
With restorative dental care, our team can renew the full functionality of the smile. These services include:
- Dental Bridge: A dental bridge replaces one or multiple consecutive missing teeth. Dental bridges benefit from the added support of dental implants because implants ensure false teeth feel natural and last longer.
- Dental Crown: Crowns fully cover and protect single teeth. Tooth-colored dental crowns address tooth wear and dental injuries. We will also recommend a dental crown if you have undergone root canal treatment and require extra support or if you receive a dental implant.
- Dental Implants: A single implant consists of a titanium post, abutment, and crown. Implants replace one or more missing permanent teeth and can secure dental crowns, bridges, and dentures in place.
- Dentures & Partials: Partial dentures replace rows of missing teeth, while complete or full dentures replace arches of teeth. Implant-secured dentures can help patients improve their nutrition and speech.
- Periodontal Disease Treatment: Periodontitis, or gum disease, leads to gum pain, sensitivity, and recession. We offer deep cleaning treatments and laser dentistry to target and remove disease-causing bacteria from the gum tissue.
- TMJ Treatment: Temporomandibular joint disorders (TMD) create issues like jaw pain, tooth wear, headaches, and teeth clenching and grinding. We offer occlusal exams and splint therapy to help patients with TMD.
Call Our Cadillac, MI Dental Office
Schedule a dental appointment with Dr. Jenicke online or call 231-389-6388. Dr. Jenicke serves the greater Cadillac and Northern Michigan areas. She also treats patients from Manton, Marion Evart, and Lake City, MI.